Wednesday, May 25, 2005

3rd day of work..

Today has started to get abit mundane. Not so much to learn as of concierge, except for gathering information about everything and anything. It's still fun to meet guests and talk to them though. =) oh and i saw some guests on monday checking in, and today they are checking out.. so cool. =)

So the highlight for today is... going out with uncle Foong the driver on the Gallery shuttle bus for a routine trip, and delivering a letter to a certain company too. So now i know where uncle Foong drives to and stops at for the various destinations. like, outram park.. wisma atria.. chinatown point.. great world and places nearby.. and the delivery of the letter, i had to find the place and give them the letter, in turn for a cheque. heh heh, good experience. I feel like a postman.

Another highlight of the day wld be meeting my Front Office Manager for some training. Ms Susan Lim, my FOM, taught us more about the Hotel Information System and how to use it. It's basically a system just below Fidelio. very chim to me, cos alot of things to remb and take note. I have to memorise the rooming list now, and lots more. INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!

Guess what, she will be testing us real soon. Friday or smth, but i'm off on Friday. ah well, see how. I hope i pass the "test", cos i dont wanna be giving a sloppy impression. I wanna show tat hey, I'm serious about learning and working here!

But for now, i'm still very blur abt alot of stuff. takes time i guess! signing off! cya! btw, im very tired today. haha ciaoz.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home