Uniform Fitting
This is my new internship blog. I will be posting here on details regarding SIP@gallery.
Well, so I went down to Gallery for my uniform fitting. Somehow, gallery looks quite slack. I'll find out in awhile. I might be in for a rude awakening. Anyway, i tried the uniform, its black short sleeve shirt and grey pants.[Abit gay.]
The sleeve is super short! So I bargained to take one size bigger. [phew.]
At least I look a lil' less gay. [shh, dun tell em!]
Anyway, current thoughts? [I dread SIP.]
Why? [6day workweek? Crap.]
Hoping to enjoy it. =)
Positive attitude & positive focusing. =)
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there.
With open arms and open eyes.
Well, so I went down to Gallery for my uniform fitting. Somehow, gallery looks quite slack. I'll find out in awhile. I might be in for a rude awakening. Anyway, i tried the uniform, its black short sleeve shirt and grey pants.[Abit gay.]
The sleeve is super short! So I bargained to take one size bigger. [phew.]
At least I look a lil' less gay. [shh, dun tell em!]
Anyway, current thoughts? [I dread SIP.]
Why? [6day workweek? Crap.]
Hoping to enjoy it. =)
Positive attitude & positive focusing. =)
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there.
With open arms and open eyes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home